Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 21 August 2013

Rage Anarchy Edition - PC download torrent
Playing rage at the moment .. this game just got me hooked form the work go .. its such a bad ass game .. it plays like a dream .. and the graphics are to die for .. think I’ll clock it this weekend .. I’m on disc two at subway city and the authority is looking for me .. just got back from a jackal lair .. not a bad mission .. I just love the sniper rifle and the crossbow .. really bad ass .. like the mind control darts for the crossbow .. makes some missions even more fun .. the first big mutant boss on disc one was a bastard to kill .. he gave me a good run for my money .. so cant wait for tomorrow to get back into the game.

 
Download .torrent

You need uTorrent for downloading .torrent files.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ALL DAYS Youtube - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan and Kuririn Lamboo -