Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 21 August 2013

Guild Wars 3 BETA - PC download torrent
When I initially played the game Friday evening, GW3 was nearly unplayable even on the lowest resolution. The starting areas were so top heavy with players that any significant fighting on screen crushed my frame rates to the point I thought my PC was either woefully inadequate, the servers were horrible, and / or my internet connection was messing up. Fortunately, I was patient enough to wait until Saturday morning at 7am to play the game all day. When I logged back in, a quick patch was installed, and all of a sudden my performance from low to above average settings played perfectly. I only experienced frame loss through most of the game on the highest max settings.

 
Download .torrent

You need uTorrent for downloading .torrent files.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ALL DAYS Youtube - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan and Kuririn Lamboo -